Recent Posts

10080 exo fanfic download

By in Board

10080 exo fanfic

Read story [(ChanBaek/BaekYeol Fanfiction) (Originally Written By EXObubz)] by xxxnappeun (Mikyla, Kamille, Leanne & Erika) with reads. exo, baekh THIS STORY WAS POSTED ON ASIAN FANFICS! 4. 4th!. Read (BaekYeol) from the story by cyeolhana (c.) with reads . exo, baekhyun, kris. NOTE: THIS IS NOT MY OWN STORY. Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun, Chanyeol/Kyungsoo Genre: romance, angst , infidelity, drama, implied!Character death Length: twoshot / 13k Summary.

I LOVE THE FEELING!!! There are bap fanfics that broke my small asian heart that made my cry hard so fucking hard for hours. Want to read. caused quite a stir in the EXO-fandom. But what happens when Chanyeol gets to read it? | Foreword: was a story that moved me. Title - Author - exobubz Site - LiveJournal Genre - Romance, Angst, Infidelity, Character death Su | Tags: exo ficrecs reccomendations.

Tags: angst tragedy baekhyun chanyeol baekyeol chanbaek This is the epilogue to by EXObubz, who gave me permission to write I will continue to write CB fics for those who choose to continue reading:). Fanfic I chose to read was This is the first EXO fanfic I read. Someone said that this one is 'emotional and heartbreaking story'. Initially I. When you suddenly remember that angst fic you read last night . EXO FF. So, i was read Anterograde Tomorrow and quite while, and just now i finish.